Hi everyone I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog again today sharing my weekly DT project and this weeks make is another card suitable for a male. I decided to use the fabulous Photographer and wanted to use him with the film strips this time round.
- 7" x 5" white card blank
- white card
- Steampunk Stories Photographer
- Everyday Sentiments 2
- Art stamps - Texture, film strip & circles
- Backdrops - Random Numbers
- Dinkables (Regular Dots, Distressed Harlequin)
- Distress Oxides (Mermaid Lagoon, Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain)
- white gel pen
- Cut some white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
- Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the white card through it. Dry with a heat tool.
- Stamp the film strip and the numbers using Mermaid Lagoon.
- Blend some Rusty Hinge through the Distressed Harlequin and some Walnut Stain through the Regular Dots.
- Blend some Walnut Stain around the edges and glue to the card blank.
- Stamp the Photographer and sentiment using Walnut Stain and cut out. Blend some Walnut Stain around the edges. Fix to the card blank using foam pads.
That's it for this weeks project, I'll be back soon to share another.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x