Hi everyone, I'm back on the Bee Crafty blog today to share a new DT project with you all, I've not used my pocket watch stamp for a while so thought it was about time I had a play with it.
- White 6" card blank
- Black & white card
- Distress Oxides (Fired Brick, Mustard Seed, Chipped Sapphire)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Bee Crafty Art Stamps: Steampunk Stories - Pocket watch
- WORDage - Time
- Texture Discs
- White gel pen
What to do
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Add some of each Oxide to a blending mat and spritz with water, drag the white card through it and then dry with a heat tool.
- Ink up the pocket watch (avoiding the pendant at the top) using Versafine ink and stamp in the centre of the card.
- Blend some Mustard Seed and Chipped Sapphire through the texture discs, and add some highlights with a white gel pen.
- Stamp the dot border using Versafine ink, and then mat this to the black card and glue to the card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versafine ink, chop in to 2 pieces, mat to black card and attach to the card with foam pads.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x