Hi bloggers, time for me to share another DT project for Bee Crafty on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog. I've got the Lustre Luxe out again to make this card, and I love how the Sea Green Lustre Luxe looks with the Picked Raspberry Distress ink.
What you need to make this card
- 6" x 6" white card blank
- black & white card stock
- Inkables template - Oval lace
- Birds & Butterflies large stamp set
- Butterfly trio stamp set
- Wordage Serendipity stamp set
- Sea Green Lustre Luxe
- Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Glue & Foam pads
What to do -
- Cut 2 pieces of white card smaller than the card blank. Take the largest and blend Picked Raspberry around the edges, and mat this on to some black card and glue to the card blank.
- Take the other piece of white card and emboss the oval lattice pattern on it. Use blending foam to apply Sea Green Lustre Luxe then mat it on to card blank. Use foam pads to attach this to the card blank.
- On spare white card use Versafine to stamp butterflies and a sentiment. Cut the sentiment out, add some Picked Raspberry to it and mat on to black card. Glue to the card.
- Add some colour to the butterflies using a water brush and the Lustre Luxe and Distress ink. Glue to the card.
That's my project finished for this week, I'll be back next Monday with another new project for you.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x