Sunday, 6 August 2017

For The Love Of Stamps DT Samples - Gingerbread Fun

Hi, I'm back to share my second blog showing the new stamp releases from For The Love Of Stamps by Hunkydory... these cards were made using the Gingerbread Fun set of stamps and he is soooo cute!  As soon as I seen this little guy I thought he'd look cool as if he was taking a selfie... so out came one of FTLS previous stamp sets Say Cheese!

What you'll need -



This is a 6" x 4" card blank,  I cut some black card slightly smaller than the blank, and red spotty paper slightly smaller again, and glued both to the card blank.  On white card I stamped 3 photo frames using Versafine ink, and masked each off first before stamping the gingerbread man in various poses and with various features.  I stamped a different sentiment at the bottom of each, and added some colour using my Caramel Promarker.  I cut out each frame and attached to the card at an angle.  I finished by adding a bow tie to each man, and a few pearls.


For this card I created a centre swing card out of an A4 sheet of white card.  I added some stripey paper to each of the panels, and adding a circle mirri mat to the centre.  I stamped the gingerbread man using Versafine ink, coloured him in using my Promarker and Kuretake pens, and cut him out and glued him to the circle.  I finished by adding some stamped elements, and a sentiment.


This is a 7" x 7" white card blank.  I cut a square of black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and a white square slightly smaller again,  I used masking tape to mask off a panel on the white square and stamped various images using Versafine ink.  I used my Kuretake pens (022, 024, 040, 064, 065) to add some colour, and some glossy accents to the lollipops - when dry I matted this to the black card and glued both to the card blank.  I stamped 2 gingerbread men, coloured in using my promarker, cut out and attached both to the front of the card.  I finished by adding a sentiment in the top right corner.

That's my samples complete using this stamp set, I'll be back shortly to share the next stamp set with you all and to show you what I decided to make with it.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x







14 comments:

  1. These samples are sooooo cute! Love the gingerbread stamp Lorre-Anne. Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, these are just TOO adorable, I love the center one's card shape. Just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorale cards, clever stamping of the different elements on the first card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous Lorre-Anne, love the gingerbread.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so cute....love! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Full of fun and so very cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lorre-Anne your cards are gorgeous. I love the stamps. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic Lorre-Anne. The stamps are so cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete