Sunday, 6 August 2017

For The Love Of Stamps DT Samples - Warming Words

Hi everyone, well I'm back to share my last blog post for this August For The Love Of Stamps by Hunkydory launch, for my samples this time I have used the Warming Words stamp and mask set... these verses are fabulous and exactly what you will need both for the front of your cards and also for inside too!  The mask is stunning, and as you can see from my first card below, the words on it are perfectly festive.

What you'll need -


This is a 7" x 7" white card blank.  I cut some squares of white card smaller than the card blank, and each smaller than the first.  I took the largest square and blended some Faded Jeans around the edges, I matted the next sized white square to this, and glued both to the card blank.  I pressed some Distress Oxides on to my blending mat, spritzed with water and dragged the smallest square through this, drying with my heat tool, and repeating until I achieved the look I wanted.  I then placed the mask over this and blended the distress oxides through it, and finished by blending Vintage Photo around the edges.  I attached some ribbon around the left hand side, and added a bow and some hat pins with hot glue, then used foam pads to attach this to the card blank.  I stamped my sentiment using Vintage Photo, cut out using an oval die and attached to the card using foam pads.  I finished off by adding some Stickles around the edge of the oval.


This is a 7" x 7" white card blank.  I cut some silver mirri card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some green dotty paper slightly smaller again - I matted the dotty paper to the mirri, tied some ribbon around the left side, and glued both to the card blank.  I then cut a smaller rectangle of red spotty paper, matted this on to a larger piece of mirri card and glued to the centre of the card.  On a small square of white card I used Versafine ink to stamp the gingerbread house, coloured using my Kuretake pens (072, 022, 045, 065) and glued to the red spotty paper panel.  I finished off by adding a sentiment and some pearls.

I hope you love the new stamp sets as much as me, and if you managed to get some that you have fun creating some fabulous Christmas projects.  Until the next FTLS launch, happy crafting!

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

18 comments:

  1. Hi Lorre-Anne your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sentiments - super Christmas samples. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely Christmas cards, I esp like the first one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, both lovely. Gorgeous colours on the first one and so elegant. Love that cute gingerbread house. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fantastic cards. I just love Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and so varied.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards and super stamps xx

    ReplyDelete