Hi bloggers, I'm sharing a new post on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog today showing my Bee Crafty DT project for this week. I have got the Distress Oxides out again this week, and decided to make the card below.
What you will need to make this card -
- 7" x 7" white card blank
- black & white card
- Inkables Oval lace template
- Inkables Heart template
- Style wire borders stamp
- Wordage - The best thing about memories stamp
- Distress Oxides - Faded Jeans & Broken China
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- White gel pen
- Cut 2" off the card blank to make a tent fold card.
- Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card, and blend Distress Oxides on it, place the heart template over the centre of the card and blend some Faded Jeans through it. Next place the oval lace template randomly over the card, and spritz water through it. Leave for a few seconds then blot with paper towel.
- Use Versafine ink to stamp the dot border along the top and bottom of the card, and to stamp the sentiment in the centre of the heart.
- Mat this on to the black card, and glue to the card blank.
- Finish off by using a white gel pen to draw some fake stitching inside the heart, and inside some of the oval lace template sections.
I'll be back next week to share another DT project with you, until then Happy Crafting!