Hi everyone, for my post on the Imagine Design Create blog this week, I decided to try something different using the Mini Paw Prints stamp set by Imagine Design Create, and thought I’d try to make a flower out of the hearts - it just shows how versatile these stamps are! This is a really quick little card to make, and is very straightforward.
What you will need -
- 5” x 5” white card blank
- White mat layer
- Mini Paw Prints stamp set by Imagine Design Create
- Versacraft small fabric ink pads – Apricot (132), Bubble Gum (134), Cherry Pink (115), Pale Lilac (137)
- 3D glue gel
- Pink button
What to do -
- Take the mat layer, and using the Versacraft inks, randomly stamp Woof & paw prints over it. Glue this to the card blank.
- On separate white card, use Apricot Versacraft to stamp 5 hearts. When dry, cut out and arrange in a flower shape, and adhere with 3D glue gel to the centre of the card.
- Finish off by adding a button in the centre of the flower.
That's it for this week bloggers, I'll be back soon with another project to share with you all.
Until then, Happy Crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x