Hi everyone I’m back with a new Imagine Design Create DT project for my weekly blog post. This week I have used the DearMum A6 stamp set, and I only needed to use 3 stamps to create this card. I really love the sentiment on this card, and this is the stamp set I will be using this year to make my own Mum's birthday card.
What you need –
- 6” x 6” white card blank
- white card
- Dear Mum A6 stamp set
- Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
- White satin ribbon
- Glue & Foam pads
What to do –
- Cut white card slightly smaller than the card blank, and another 2 pieces slightly smaller again.
- Take the largest of the squares and blend some Worn Lipstick around the edges and glue this to the card blank. Take the next white square and glue this to the card blank.
- Take the smallest white square, blend Worn Lipstick over the entire piece, and then randomly stamp roses.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around and glue to the card blank. Add a white bow.
- Finish off by stamping a sentiment using Worn Lipstick, and matting on to a piece of card previously inked with Worn Lipstick, then another piece of white card, and attach to the card using foam pads.
That's it for this week bloggers, I hope you liked what I designed using these fab stamps - if you have any comments or questions then please do get in touch.