Hi everyone, it’s that time again, and I’m back with a new DT project for you. This week I’ve went back to using the Mini Paw Prints stamp set by Imagine Design Create, and have created the card shown below.
To make this card you will need –
- 6” x 6” white card blank
- White mat layers
- Mini Paw Prints stamp set
- Mini Die – Gift Tags
- Distress Inks – Vintage Photo and Tea Dye
- Foam pads
What to do –
- Take 2 of the white mat layers, and blend some Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges of the larger one. Use glue to stick this to the card blank.
- Take the other white mat, and using Distress Inks, randomly stamps bones and paw prints over the entire piece of card. Blend some Tea Dye around the edges of the card, and wrap some twine around the left hand side. Glue this to the card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment using Vintage Photo, and cut out using the tag die. Tie this on to the twine, and secure using foam pads.
- Stamp the heart using Vintage Photo, cut out, and adhere to the card using foam pads.
That's my project finished for this week, if you have any questions or comments then please do get in touch. For lots more inspiration then head over to the Imagine Design Create blog.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x