Hi bloggers it's time for me to share another Imagine Design Create DT project for my weekly blog post and this week it's a nice quick little card which is so easy to make. We've all been there when we need a card in a hurry as we've left it a little too late - this card doesn't take long at all to make.
What you need -
- 5" x 5" white card blank
- Black & white card
- Dear Mum A6 stamp set by Imagine Design Create
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Atyou Spica pen - lilac
- Glue & Foam pads
What to do -
- Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Use Versafine ink to stamp hearts all over the left hand side of the white card and mat this on to the black card and glue to the card blank.
- On spare white card use Versafine ink to stamp the sentiment, cut out and mat on to black card then attach to the card using foam pads.
- Finish off by using the Atyou Spica pen to add some colour to the flowers on the sentiment.
That's another project complete and I'll be back soon with another card to share with you all. Thank you so much for dropping by my blog today.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x