What you will need -
- 5" x 5" white card blank
- black & white card
- Mini Paw Prints stamp set by Imagine Design Create
- Distress Inks (Squeezed Lemonade & Salty Ocean)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Masking tape
- black gems
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen
What you need to do -
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again
- Use masking tape to mask off a panel and blend some DIs starting with Squeezed Lemonade at the top and Salty Ocean at the bottom, blending thoroughly were they meet
- Keep masking tape in place, and stamp paw prints - yellow on yellow and blue on blue! Remove masking tape carefully.
- On spare white card use Versafine ink to stamp 3 hearts, cut out and use foam pads to attach to the right hand side of card
- Mat this on to the black card, and glue both to the card blank.
- Finish off by adding 3 black gems in the top left corner, and some sparkle to the paw prints and hearts.
I hope you liked my card, and thanks so much for dropping by. If you have any comments then please do get in touch.