Saturday, 24 June 2017

Imagine Design Create DT Post - Colours speak all languages

Hi everyone, it's time for me to share another project with you all for my weekly Imagine Design Create blog post.  This week I am using the Colour Splash stamp set by Imagine Design Create, and I have designed the card shown below.


What you need to make this card

What to do
  • Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and 2 pieces of white card slightly smaller than this.
  • Take one of the white squares and use the Distress Inks to randomly stamp paint splots over it. Next cut an aperture in the centre using a circle die.
  • Place this piece of card over the other white square, and lightly trace around the aperture using a pencil.  This ensures your sentiment will be stamped in the correct place.
  • Stamp the sentiment using Versafine ink, then erase the pencil mark.
  • Use foam pads to attach the aperture card to the sentiment card.  Mat this on to black card, and glue to the card blank.
  • Finish off the card by applying Anita's Glossy over all the paint splots.


That's my project finished for this week, I hope you liked my design and if you have any questions then please do get in touch.  Until next time....Happy Crafting!

Hugs
Lorre-Anne x

12 comments: