Hi everyone, it's time for me to share another project with you all for my weekly Imagine Design Create blog post. This week I am using the Colour Splash stamp set by Imagine Design Create, and I have designed the card shown below.
What you need to make this card
- 6" x 6" white card
- Black & white card
- Colour Splash A7 stamp set by Imagine Design Create
- Distress Inks (Ripe Persimmon, Salty Ocean, Cracked Pistachio & Picked Raspberry)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Anita's Glossy
- Glue & Foam Pads
- Circle die
What to do
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and 2 pieces of white card slightly smaller than this.
- Take one of the white squares and use the Distress Inks to randomly stamp paint splots over it. Next cut an aperture in the centre using a circle die.
- Place this piece of card over the other white square, and lightly trace around the aperture using a pencil. This ensures your sentiment will be stamped in the correct place.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versafine ink, then erase the pencil mark.
- Use foam pads to attach the aperture card to the sentiment card. Mat this on to black card, and glue to the card blank.
- Finish off the card by applying Anita's Glossy over all the paint splots.
That's my project finished for this week, I hope you liked my design and if you have any questions then please do get in touch. Until next time....Happy Crafting!