Friday, 30 June 2017

Hunkydory DT Samples

Hi everyone, so I have some fab news... I am now on the Design Team for Hunkydory!!!  I am so excited by this, and was even more so when I found out my first samples would involve Christmas - it's definitely my most favourite time of the year and I love that it starts in June for us crafty peeps. For this latest launch I got to work with the 'Twas the night before Christmas' craft stack and it is absolutely amazing.  Craft stacks are a newish concept from Hunkydory and they contain toppers, foiled papers, printed papers and inserts - all bound in one pack!


This is a 6" x 6" box I made (using my fabulous new Adorable Scoreboard) and I have decorated it using the gorgeous foiled papers and toppers from the kit.


A 6" x 6" card - I cut a strip off the front panel, matted some papers on to gold mirri card and glued to the card base.  Added the topper, and finished with some pearls and ribbon.


6" x 6" card decorated using the gold foiled starry paper.  I cut up the pages from the little book, matted on to gold mirri card, and added to the card using foam pads.  I finished off by adding some pearls.


5" x 5" twisted easel card decorated using the papers, and finished with a topper, sentiment and some ribbon.


5" x 5" standard easel card decorated using the inserts from the kit, and finished with a topper, 2 sentiments and some red gems.


7" x 5" tent fold card (cut 2" off a 7" x 7" card to achieve this card fold) simply decorated using a strip of the paper showing Santa resting, and a topper made from cutting up the small book.


7" x 5" fold back card decorated using the inserts then finished using one of the toppers, a sentiment and some white ribbon.  I love how the topper stands out against the muted colours of the insert.


8" x 6" tent fold card simply decorated using one of the papers, and finished with a topper, sentiment and some pearls.


Shadow box card - take two 7" x 7" squares of card and score both at 0.5", 1", 6" and 6.5".  Mat some papers on to gold mirri card, and glue to one of the squares.  Cut an aperture in one square using a circle die, then glue both pieces together.  Add a topper in the centre of the aperture, and finish off with a topper and some ribbon.


A small box made on the Adorable Scoreboard decorated using the foiled paper and finished with a tag and some ribbon.

So that's my first Hunkydory samples complete, and I had great fun making them.  I'll be back soon with some new samples for you, and until then have fun crafting!

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

17 comments:

  1. Loree these are very beautiful cards with gorgeous images
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorre this card is very beautiful.... Xx 💝

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. .and well deserved. Beautiful samples xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful samples, love the traditional look of these images. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow all your cards are stunning that is a wonderful kit you got to use. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful samples Lorre-Anne. You are such a fabulous addition to the team. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy ❤ I'm delighted to be on the team with you x

      Delete
  7. such lovely Christmas cards today Lorre-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lorre-Anne, would you be able to provide the size of card used to make the 6x6 box (made on your Adorable Scoreabe). Sadly they don't provide any sizes in the project book for 6x6, 7x7 or A5 boxes.

    Love the cards!

    Cheers. Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shirl, thanks for you're comment 😁 for my 6" box with 1" depth I cut card to 8" square and scored at 1" all round - remember to use left side for lid and right side for base! For a 7" box with 1" depth you'd cut card to 9" square and score at 1" all round 😁 hope this helps and if you have any other questions just ask and I'll try my best to help xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah thanks very much Lorre-Anne for this info - really helpful.
    I'll make a note so I don't forget!😉 Happy crafting... Luv Shirl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome 😁 what I also sometimes do is for a 6x6" card I cut my card to 8 and a quarter" by 8 and a quarter" and then score at 1" all round and this gives a little extra space for your card to sit in box or to be wrapped in tissue paper 😁 just shout if you need a hand x

      Delete