Hi everyone, for this weeks Bee Crafty DT project I decided to make the card below. Now this card is a first for me as I used texture paste, and I've got to say I really enjoyed playing with this and think it may be a regular feature on my cards.
To make this card you will need -
- 6" x 6" white card blank
- White and black cardstock
- WORDage - Dare To Dream
- Inkables template - Oval Lattice
- Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry & Wilted Violet)
- Onyx Black Versafine Ink
- Texture Paste
- White paper flowers (From my crafty stash)
- Black gems (From my crafty stash)
- Foam pads
- Water brush
How to make -
- Cut a piece of black cardstock slightly smaller than the card blank, and a piece of white card slightly smaller than this.
- Take the cut piece of white card and apply some texture paste randomly through sections of the oval lace template. Leave this to dry.
- Once dry, blend some Picked Raspberry around the outer 4 corners and then Wilted Violet across the remaining white areas.
- Cut another smaller square of white card, and blend Wilted Violet over the entire piece, then using Versafine ink stamp the sentiment. Leave it to dry for a few minutes, then using a water brush add some Picked Raspberry to the letters. Mat this onto a slightly larger piece of black card.
- Colour the white flowers using the Distress Inks.
- Add the sentiment to the card using foam pads, and arrange the flowers around this, also using foam pads to adhere them.
- Finish off by gluing some black gems to the centre of the flowers.
That's this weeks project finished...hope you liked it? I'll be back next Thursday with a new DT project for you.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x