What you will need -
- 7" x 7" white card blank
- white and black cardstock measuring
- Butterflies stamp
- WORDage Love stamp
- Onyx Black Versafine Ink
- Distress Inks (Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio)
- Foam Pads
What you need to do -
- Take the white card square and, using Versafine ink, randomly stamp butterflies over the entire card. Mat this onto a square of black card slightly larger, and adhere to the card blank using glue.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the strip of white card, and mat this on to a piece of black card slightly larger. Use foam pads to secure this to the top section of card blank.
- On a spare piece of white card stamp 2 butterflies, and colour them in with the Distress Inks and a water brush. When dry, cut them out, and glue these to the left hand side of the sentiment.
That's my project completed for this week, and I hope you liked it. As always please do leave me a comment as I love to hear from you all.
Crafty hugs until next week