Hi bloggers, hope you're all happily crafting away. I received some good news recently.... I applied for a DT position with Imagine Design Create and I was accepted! I am beyond excited by this as Imagine Design Create have just brought out their own range of stamps...and they're amazing! If you'd like to have a look around the shop then click on the link above and you'll see all kinds of fab products. One of my duties as a DT member is to create a weekly project and blog it, both on my own blog and the Imagine Design Create blog.
For my first DT project I have decided to make the following card. You'll find a list below showing all the products I have used.
What you will need to make this card -
- · 5” x 5” white card blank
- · White cardstock
- · Fly Free Stamp set
- · Distress Inks – Shabby Shutters, Crushed Olive & Bundled Sage
What to do –
- Cut some white card slightly smaller than the card blank, and another piece slightly smaller again.
- Using a blending tool, blend Bundled Sage around the edges of the larger of the two squares of white card.
- Take the smaller piece, and randomly stamp the large, and small feathers over the entire card, alternating the colours. Ensure you go off the edges of the card when stamping to get a uniform look. Glue this to the card with blended edges, and attach both to the card blank.
- Cut a piece of white card the same length as the stamped panel and approximately 1” wide, and another piece slightly wider.
- Take the larger piece and blend some Bundled Sage around the edges. Again using Bundled Sage, stamp the sentiment on the smaller piece, and adhere this to the larger. Attach both to the card blank using foam pads.
Well that's it for my first DT post...I will be posting regular weekly projects from now on. Thank you so much for dropping by to have a look, and as always, if you have any questions or comments then please get in touch.
Take care, Lorre-Anne x