Sunday, 7 May 2017

For The Love Of Stamps DT Samples - Sew Special

Hi bloggers, I'm back with my last set of samples for this latest For The Love Of Stamps launch... this time round I used the Sew Special stamp set and mask.  I absolutely love this set!


This is a 6" x 4" card, and was really easy to make.  I cut some white, and black card slightly smaller than the card blank. I used Versafine ink to stamp some stitches around the edges of the white card, and also the dressmakers dummy in the centre.  I glued this to the black mat, and adhered both to the card blank using glue.  I stamped another dummy on to white card, cut it out, and wrapped a piece of white lace around it then tied a strip of black ribbon around that.  I used foam pads to adhere this to the original stamped dummy.  I finished off by stamping a sentiment, and matting this on to black card.  


I opted for a DL card next, and I glued some red spotty paper to a black mat, and adhered this to the card blank..  I used Versafine ink to stamp the sewing machine, scissors and thread on to white card, and coloured in using Festive Berries, Tea Dye & Pumice Stone DIs and a water brush.  I cut these out and glued them on to a white strip of card the same length as the card blank (pre stamped with a sentiment) but approx 1.5" wide, and adhered this to the card blank using glue. 


My final card is a 5" x 5", and I blended some Picked Raspberry DI through the heart shape on the mask randomly over the card blank.  I also used a black pen to draw a ruler (again using the mask) on a strip of white card, and glued this to a black mat, and adhered to blank using foam pads.  I used Versafine ink to stamp out 2 dressmakers dummies on white card, and coloured one using Picked Raspberry and the other using Spun Sugar - I used Tea Dye to add some colour to the base.  I stuck these to the card blank using foam pads, and added a little Star Dust Stickles to the stitched lines.  The card was finished off with a sentiment.

That's my Sew Special samples complete, I'm sure you'll see lots of cards made by me using this stamp set! I hope you liked my cards, and if you have any questions then please do get in touch.

Hugs
Lorre-Anne x

12 comments: