Sunday, 7 May 2017

For The Love Of Stamps DT Samples - A Phone Call Away

Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a good day?  These are my next set of For The Love Of Stamps samples for the May launch.  I got to use the A Phone Call Away stamps and mask, and I love it!  This is such a fab set, and the sentiments are fabulous - we've all needed a card to let someone know we are there for them and this is perfect for this.


This is a 7" x 5" card, and I started by cutting some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white slightly smaller than this.  I took the white card, and using Versafine ink, stamped rows of the small telephone.  I used DI (Cracked Pistachio, Ripe Persimmon & Mustard Seed) and a water brush to colour them in.  I stuck this to the black mat, and adhered to the card blank using glue.  I then stamped the large telephone using Versafine, and coloured in using Black Soot - this was then covered in Glossy Accents and left to dry.  Once dry, I cut it out, and used foam pads to adhere it to a white strip of card previously stamped with a sentiment.  Again foam pads were used to adhere this to the card.


This is a 5" x 5" card.  I cut a piece of white card slightly smaller than the card blank, and using Salty Ocean & Chipped Sapphire DI, randomly stamped numbers and wires over the entire piece - Salty Ocean was also blended around the edges.  I stamped the large telephone with Chipped Sapphire on to spare white card, added colour with a water brush, and cut this out.  I then stamped a sentiment using Chipped Sapphire, cut out, and blended some Salty Ocean around the edges.  The main stamped panel was adhered to the card blank using glue, and the telephone and sentiment were added using foam pads.


This is a 6" x 6" card.  I cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white slightly smaller again.  Taking the white card, I blended some Twisted Citron around the entire piece, the placed the mask over, and blended more Twisted Citron through the twisted wire outer section.  I then blended more Twisted Citron through the small telephone and hearts, and glued this to the black mat.  I adhered this to the card blank with wet glue.  I then cut a smaller square of white card, and glued to a black mat.  I used Versafine ink to stamp the large telephone, and a sentiment under it, then added some colour using Twisted Citron and a water brush.  Using foam pads I adhered this to the centre of the card at an angle.

That's my samples complete for this stamp set.  As always, if you'd like to leave me a comment then I'd love to hear from you.

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Lorre-Anne x

5 comments: