Saturday, 6 May 2017

For The Love Of Stamps DT Samples - Dainty Daisies

Hi everyone, hope you're all good and busy crafting!  Well it's time to post my latest samples for this month's FTLS launch. One of the sets I received this time was the beautiful Dainty Daisies stamp set and mask, and below are the cards I made using them.


The above card is a 7" x 5" card, and I used Hickory Smoke DI to randomly stamp the large daisy head over the entire piece of white card.  I matted this on to some grey paper from the Perfectly Natural paper pad, and adhered this to the card blank using glue.  I stamped a selection of smaller daisies using Hickory Smoke DI, coloured in all the centre parts with Squeezed Lemonade, and cut them out.  I cut some white card to fit across the bottom of my card, stamped a sentiment using Hickory Smoke, and used foam pads to adhere to the card.  I finished of by sticking the cut out daisies beside the sentiment, and added some Star Dust stickles.


This is a 6" x 6" card.  I cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller than this.  I used Spiced Marmalade to stamp Hello over the left side of the white card, and Onyx Black Versafine to stamp the sentiment to the bottom right corner,  I glued this to the black mat, and adhered both to the card blank.. I used Versafine again to stamp a large daisy and 3 small daisies on to white card, coloured in the centres with Spiced Marmalade, and cut out.  I then used foam pads to adhere to the card.


This is a 7" x 5" card.  I masked off a central strip of the card blank using masking tape, and blended some Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade DIs.  I took the mask, and blended the DIs through the leaf sections.  I used Versafine ink to stamp out 1 large daisy and 2 small daisies, used Spiced Marmalade to add some colour to the centres, and added to the card blank using foam pads.  I finished off the card by stamping a sentiment in the lower left corner.

Well that's my first set of samples finished for the May launch...I will be back later with some more samples.

Happy crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

20 comments:

  1. Hi your cards are gorgeous I love those flowers they are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very beautiful cards Lorre and thank you for follow my blog.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Daisy stamp, love the samples you made with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning collection of cards. Love that huge flower. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou - I think this has got to be one of my most fave sets ever! x

      Delete
  5. Love your samples Lorre-Anne. No way I could pick a favourite though, they're all so different. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! The daisies are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous samples, I especially love the last one with the bright band cross the middle. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete