The project for this week is as shown below, along with a materials list and instructions.
What you will need to make this card -
- 6" x 6" white card blank
- white & black card
- masking tape
- Fly Free A6 stamp set by Imagine Design Create
- Distress Inks (Cracked Pistachio & Mermaid Lagoon)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Anita's Glossy
- Black gems
- Black organza ribbon
How to make the card -
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card, and using masking tape, mask off a central panel.
- Blend some Cracked Pistachio DI from the top down, and some Mermaid Lagoon from the bottom of the panel up - blend well where both colours meet.
- Keep masking tape in place, and stamp feathers using the same colour of DIs.
- Tie a piece of black organza ribbon around the card, and mat this onto the black card, and attach both to the card blank using glue.
- Use Versafine ink to stamp 2 feathers, cover with Anita's Glossy, and allow to dry. When dry, cut out and attach to the card beside the ribbon using foam pads.
- Finish off the card by adding a stamped sentiment, and some black gems.
That's my project complete for this week, I hope you liked it, and I'll be back soon with another card made using the fabulous stamps and products by Imagine Design Create.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x