Hi everyone, for this weeks blog post at Buzzy Goings On at Bee Crafty I'm going to show you one of the first cards I made using the new stamps brought out by Bee Crafty for their recent Hochanda show at Ally Pally. This was my first time making samples for them as a member of their DT and I was so nervous. I decided to just stick with my usual style of crafting and came up with this.
What you need to make this card -
- 7" x 5" white card blank
- white card stock
- BEAUtanicals Peony stamp
- Never Regret stamp
- Wilted Violet Distress Ink
- Blending tool
- Foam Pads
- Star Dust Stickles
What to do -
- Cut a piece of white card slightly smaller than the card blank and using the blending tool, blend some Wilted Violet DI around the edges.
- Cut another piece of white card slightly smaller again, and using Wilted Violet DI, stamp flower heads randomly over the entire piece - ensuring you go off the edges to give a balanced look. Mat this to the piece of card above, and adhere to the card blank using glue.
- On a spare piece of white card, use DI again to stamp another flower head. Cut this out.
- Cut a piece of card the same length as the stamped piece, and approx 1" wide. Take the Never Regret stamp and ink up only the word Smile with DI, and stamp this . Blend DI around the edges and adhere to the card using foam pads.
- Finish off by adding the cut out flower head to the sentiment strip using glue, and applying some Stickles to the petals.
So that's my first ever Bee Crafty DT sample completed, and I hope it was ok! I'll share another one of my samples next week.
If you have any questions or comments then please do get in touch as I'd love to hear from you.
Crafty hugs, Lorre-Anne x