For this weeks card I decided to use my Dylusions paints, and the fabulous Life Is A Canvas stamp...what a brilliant sentiment.
Below is a photo of the card.
What you will need to make the card -
- Life Is A Canvas stamp
- 7" x 5" white card blank
- White cardstock
- Empty toilet roll tube
- Baby wipes
- Foam Pads
- Onyx Black Versafine Ink
- Dylusions Paints - Black Marble, Lemon Zest, Bubblegum Pink, Tangerine Dream, Calypso Teal
What you need to do -
- Cut 2 pieces of white card, one slightly smaller than card blank, and one slightly smaller again.
- Take the largest of the cut white card, and using a baby wipe rub some Calypso Teal around the edges of the card. Seat aside to dry.
- Take the other piece of white card and using a baby wipe apply some Black Marble over the entire card, set aside to dry (this only takes a few minutes).
- Take the empty toilet roll tube, and using scissors, cut it into 3 sections.
- Once the black card is dry, take one of the cut tube sections, and dip it in Lemon Zest and randomly stamp over - remember to go off the side of the card. Repeat this with Bubblegum Pink, Tangerine Dream, and Calypso Teal. Don't be afraid to overlay the stamping.
- Once dry, mat this onto the Teal edged card, and adhere both to the card blank using glue.
- On a spare piece of white card, stamp the sentiment using Versafine Ink, and when dry cut into 3 sections.
- Cut 3 pieces of white card slightly larger than the stamped sentiments, and colour each with a different Dylusions Paint. When dry, mat the sentiment on to them.
- Attch the sentiment to the card using foam pads.
That's it for this week's project, if you have any questions or comments then please do let me know.
Take care, and happy crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x