Sunday, 2 April 2017

For The Love Of Stamps DT Samples - Shake it baby!

Hi Bloggers....I had the opportunity to get to play with the free stamps and papers supplied with the latest issue of the For The Love Of Stamps magazine by Hunkydory.  These stamps and papers are fabulous!!!!  The colours and images on the papers are stunning, and a perfect match for the stamps. They are also the perfect accompaniment for the Rock'n'Roll stamps also launched this March.


The above card is a 6"x6".  I choose some papers and used them to create the background.  I used Onyx Black Versafine ink to stamp two large milkshakes and masked off the top using masking sheets, then stamped extra toppings and straws.  Distress inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Candied Apple, Walnut Stain, and Salty Ocean) were used to colour in the milkshakes, then I cut them out, and used foam pads to attach them to the centre of the card.  I finished off by adding a stamped sentiment.

If you decide to buy the latest magazine I don't think you'll be disappointed with the stamps and papers, and I know I will definitely be making some more cards using them.  

Thanks for taking the time to read this latest blog post, and as always, if you have any questions then please do comment.

Be back soon with some more of my makes.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lorre-Anne your card is gorgeous. I love that stamp. The papers are pretty too. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete