Sunday, 2 April 2017

For The Love Of Stamps DT Samples - Rock n roll

Hi everyone, back with my next set of samples made using the stamps from the For The Love Of Stamps launch by Hunkydory.  These were made using the Rock'n'Roll set of stamps and corresponding mask.  This is going to be such a useful set of stamps for all those music lovers in your life..or some of the golden oldies ;-)


This card is a 7"x7".  I cut some black paper (Monochrome Paper Pad) slightly smaller than the card blank, and cut some white card slightly smaller than this.  I used Onyx Black Versafine to randomly stamp records, music notes and milkshakes over the entire white card, then coloured in using my Chameleon pens (BL3, RD4, YL2, YG3, and BK4), I then used glue to adhere this onto the black paper.  I cut a strip of card the same length as my background card and approximately 1.5", and using Versafine, stamped a sentiment and some music notes.  This was adhered to a black piece of paper slightly larger in size, and adhered to just below the centre of the card using foam pads.  I stamped the jukebox onto spare cardstock, coloured it in again with my Chameleon pens, and cut out.  To finish I used foam pads to stick this to the card.


I decided to make a DL card this time round, and this was a nice simple card to make!  I cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some red spotty paper from the Polka Dot paper pad.  I stamped a sentiment on to some white card, cut it out, and matted this on to some red, then black card.  I cut a rectangle of white card approximately 3"x4", and using Versafine ink, stamped the jukebox in the centre.  This was matted on to red and black card.  I coloured in the jukebox using Distress Inks (Black Soot, Candied Apple & Old Paper) and Brushed Pewter Distress Mica spray.  This panel, and the sentiment,  was adhered to the card using foam pads.  I finished off by adding some Glossy Accents to parts of the jukebox, and tying some black organza ribbon around the card.


A 6"x6" card.  I cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and a piece of white card slightly smaller than this.  I blended Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry all over the white card, then I took the mask, and blended Peacock Feathers around the outside of the card, and through the lightning bolts.  I used Picked Raspberry to blend through the music notes.  I stamped the jukebox onto spare white cardstock, coloured in using the DIs, cut out and matted onto some black cardstock.  This was adhered using foam pads to the centre of the card, as was a stamped sentiment.  I finished off the card by tying some black organza ribbon around the side of the card.

That's my Rock'n'Roll samples completed..hope you liked them!  Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, please leave me a comment letting me know what you thought.

Until next time....Byeeee!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x




11 comments:

  1. fantastic and great cards Lorre I love the card on top
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Lorre-Anne, love the images!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all of these cards are stunning the stamps are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just fabulous - love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funky cards! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete