Hi everyone, these are my final samples made with the stamps from the latest For The Love Of Stamps by Hunkydory launch... this time I have used the Pretty Princesses stamps set and masks. Any little princess is bound to love these cute stamps, and they will make some very special cards.
First up is this 6"x4" card. I cut black card slightly smaller than the blank, and white card slightly smaller than this. Taking the white card, I used Versafine ink to randomly stamp frogs, then used Shabby Shutters DI to stamp some ivy and 'sent with love' all over. I took a water brush and blended some of the ink around the ivy. I used some Twisted Citron DI to colour in the frogs, and Wild Honey for his crown. Next I stamped the princess and another frog on white card, coloured in, and cut both out. I cut a strip of white card the same size as my background and approximately 1" wide, and stamped a sentiment towards the right hand side. I attached the princess and frog using foam pads, and finished off by adding some Star Dust Sickles to the crowns, and Princess' dress and wand.
The card above is a 5"x5", and I decided to create a scene using the stamps this time. I started by stamping the horse, and princess, then masked them off before stamping the castle. I then masked the castle off, and used a blending tool to blend Shabby Shutters DI around the bottom of the card, and Salty Ocean around the top. I removed the masking paper, and coloured in the castle, horse and Princess using my Distress Inks (Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Tea Dye, Walnut Stain and Bundled Sage). I matted this on to some silver mirror card, and adhered this to the card blank using glue. I finished off by adding a sentiment, and some Star Dust and Raspberry Tart Stickles.
The next card I made was this 6"x6". I cut some pink stripey paper from the Splendid Stripes paper pad, slightly smaller than the card blank, and adhered using glue. I cut a square of white card slightly smaller than this, and using Spun Sugar DI, blended ink over the entire card. I next took the mask and blended more Spun Sugar through certain sections, giving a very subtle look to my background. I adhered this to the card blank. Next I cut a smaller square of stripey paper, and white card slightly smaller than this. On the white card, I used Versafine ink to stamp the Princess, then masked her off, before stamping the carriage behind her. I coloured the image in using my Distress Inks (Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey, Salty Ocean, and Pumice Stone), and matted this onto the striped paper, and adhered this to the centre of the card using foam pads. The sentiment was stamped on to white card, cut out, and matted onto more striped paper, and using foam pads was attached to the bottom of the card. I finished off by tying some hot pink organza ribbon around the top of the card, and added some Star Dust and Raspberry Tart Stickles to the carriage, Princess and sentiment.
That's my samples finished for this launch, and I hope you've enjoyed seeing them.
Please do leave me a comment letting me know what you think.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x