Hi bloggers, it's Thursday so that means it's my turn to share another DT project for Bee Crafty on the Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty blog with you all. Last week I showed you the first sample I made for the BEAUtanicals new launch show at Ally Pally, and this week I have decided to show another of my favourites. These stamps are absolutely stunning, and make such an impact on a card.
What you will need to make this card -
- 8" x 8" white card blank
- Black and white cardstock
- BEAUtanicals Lily stamp
- Sunshine, Freedom & Flower stamp
- Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Shabby Shutters & Peacock Feathers
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Masking Tape
What to do -
- Cut a square of black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and a square of white slightly smaller than this.
- Take the white square, and using masking tape mask off a section.
- Using a blending tool, blend the various DIs from top to bottom starting with the lightest down to the darkest.
- Next using Versafine ink, stamp the large BEAUtanical on the blended section.
- Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner, and use the DIs to colour in the letters of FLOWER.
- Mat the white square on to the black, and adhere both to the card blank using glue.
That's me finished for this weeks Bee Crafty DT post. As always if you have any comments then do get in touch.
Until next time