I'm back with another card made using the fab stamps by For The Love Of Stamps by Hunkydory. I wanted to make a card using the Say Cheese set and came up with this....
This is a fab set to work with and comes with a large camera, smaller camera, polaroid photo, film reel, and sentiment stamps.
What you'll need to make the card -
- 7" x 5" white card blank
- white and black card stock
- Say Cheese stamp set
- Black Onyx Versafine ink
- Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink
- Glue, Foam Pads
- Glossy Accents
- Black gems
- Cut a piece of black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and a piece of white card slightly smaller than this.
- Put some Mermaid Lagoon DI on a blending mat and spritz with water, use a paintbrush to splash some of this randomly over the white card stock.
- Take the film reel stamp, and using Versafine, stamp this in 2 rows across the middle of the card.
- Stamp the large camera using Versafine, and colour using Mermaid Lagoon DI, once dry add some glossy accents. Cut out.
- Stamp the sentiment, using Versafine, on to a piece of spare white card stock, cut out and mat onto black card.
- Attach both the Camera and sentiment using foam pads.
- Finish off by adding a few black gems.
I hope you like my finished card, I'd love if you could leave a comment as I love to hear from you.
Until next time, hugs