Been a lovely relaxed day here for a change with time to craft....so decided to get out the Say Cheese (For The Love Of Stamps by Hunkydory) set of stamps again and get stamping. I wanted to make a little 5" x 5" card this time round, and this is what I came up with.
- 5" x 5" white card blank
- black organza ribbon
- white & black card stock
- Say Cheese stamp set
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Candied Apple & Black Soot Distress Inks
- Glossy Accents
- Randomly stamp film reel over the entire card blank using Versafine ink, ensuring you go over the edges of the card.
- Repeat this with the 'We Click' sentiment using Candied Apple DI.
- Tie a piece of black organza ribbon around the left hand side of the card.
- On spare card stock stamp the photo image using Black Soot, cut out and mat onto black card. Using Versafine, stamp the heart into the center of stamped photo, and colour in using Candied Apple. Stamp the sentiment on the photo using Versafine.
- Stamp the main sentiment using Versafine, cut out, and mat on to black card.
- Add both image and sentiment to card using foam pads.
- Finish off by adding Glossy Accents to the heart.
The photo below shows the Glossy Accents on the heart.
As always if you have any questions let me know, and I love to read your comments so please feel free to leave me some.
Hugs. Lorre-Anne x