Saturday, 4 March 2017

For The Love Of Stamps DT Samples - Delightful Decorating

Hi all...time to show my samples from this latest launch of For The Love Of Stamps goodies by Hunkydory ...next up is the fabulous Delightful Decorating!  I really love this set of stamps, and had to stop myself after 5 samples or I could've kept going!!


One of my fave samples I have made....Simply blended Distress Ink (Ripe Persimmon, Mermaid Lagoon & Squezzed Lemonade) through the splatter marks on the mask, stamped out three paint pots and coloured those in using DI, and added some glossy accents to make the paint look realistic!  Finished off with a sentiment.


Another really easy card to make...used Distress Ink (Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean & Peacock Feathers) to stamp the strips of paint.  Stamped 3 rollers using Versafine, and coloured the pads using DI, then cut them out.  I used foam pads to adhere these to the lines of paint, and finished off with a sentiment.


Decided to get the Brushos out for this card...I love my Brushos, they are fabulous to work with and you can create some amazing backgrounds with them!  I sprinkled some Ost Blue, Brilliant Red, Lemon and Leaf Green on to white card, and spritzed with water to create this background.  I thought it fitted the sentiment, and I finished off with 2 stamped paintbrushes.


I like the freshness of this card, and it was made simply by blending Distress Ink (Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade) all over a square of white card.  I then took the mask, and continued to blend Twisted Citron through the various sections.  The main topper was made by stamping the paint pot and lid using Versafine, and was coloured in using DI.  I matted all on to black card, and this really made the card pop.


This card took a bit longer to make, and the background was achieved by stamping various images using both Versafine ink and Seedless Preserves DI.  I also blended some Hickory Smoke DI through the dots section on the corresponding mask.  To achieve the various colour blends on the colour chart I simply varied the amount of water I added to the Seedless Preserves DI.  I finished of by adding a banner to the bottom of the card, on which I stamped a paint pot and the lid, on either side of the sentiment.

I could have continued making cards using this amazing stamp set, and probably will do so as I think it is just perfect for those New Home cards...I hope you like seeing my samples as much as I enjoyed making them.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

16 comments:

  1. so many great samples today. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great. Love those splashes of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fantastic Lorre, great designs.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karin I really loved this set of stamps x

      Delete
  5. Such varied samples and great use of stamps!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations Lorre-Anne - I love the one with the paint tins the most as it's fun! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous stamps and a great excuse to get messy. I love them all and especially the one with the brushos, great work! Happy crafting, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandma, I'm loving my Brushos x

      Delete