Saturday, 4 March 2017

For The Love Of Stamps DT Samples - Pizza Passion

Hi all....I'm back with some new samples from the latest For The Love Of Stamps launch (by Hunkydory). First up is Pizza Passion, perfect for all those pizza lovers out there!


Simple card made using the pizza toppings as a background, and the pizza and sentiment as the main image.  Everything was coloured in using Chameleon pens



The above card took a little longer to make as I had to stamp out, and colour in, 23 pizza slices!  I drew a rough outline of a heart on some white card and glued each of the pizza slices to this, and trimmed off rough edges.  Again I used my Chameleon pens to colour in, and finished off with a sentiment and some Nuvo drops.


The majority of this card was made using the corresponding mask, and Distress Ink (Tea Dye, Twisted Citron and Mustard Seed) was blended though various sections.  A stamped pizza and sentiment finished off the card.


I hope you liked my chosen samples, and if you have any comments I'd love to hear them.

Be back soon with my next post featuring some of the new stamp sets and masks.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

4 comments: