Saturday, 4 March 2017

For The Love Of Stamps DT samples - Beautiful Babushkas

Hi all....well it's time for my last blog post for this latest launch from For The Love Of Stamps by Hunkydory.  My final set of samples were made using the Beautiful Babushkas, and aren't they just adorable!


Made using the Beautiful Babushkas stamp set, corresponding mask, and Distress Inks (Ripe Persimmon, Squeezed Lemonade & Cracked Pistachio).




A6 card made using the stamp set and coloured in using Chameleon pens.


Very easy card to make using the stamps, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, and Chameleon pens.

That's all my samples shown for the March For The Love Of Stamps launch...I hope you liked them and will have a go using these fabulous stamps yourself.  Please do get in touch if you have any questions or comments as I'd love to hear from you.  Until next time...Byeeeee!

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

15 comments:

  1. These stamps are so cute! Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your cards are gorgeous I love those stamps. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your new stamp samples, Lorre-Anne, but think these are my favourites. The masked background in the first card is fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy...love the little babushkas 😍

      Delete
  4. these are sweet and beautiful lorre

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are super cute samples. I love this image

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and colourful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete