Hi everyone, for this weeks Daring Cardmakers challenge the theme is Action...could be action related, film/ camera related etc. I decided to go for camera as I already had the ideal stamp in my stash, this is actually one of my favourite stamps, and I just love the sentiments in it!
- 7" x 5" white card blank
- Black, pink and white card
- Say Cheese stamp set by For The Love Of Stamps
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Kuretake Zig pen (025)
- Glue & Foam pads
What to do -
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and pink slightly smaller again. Mat the pink to the black, and glue to the card blank. Cut some white card slightly smaller than the pink.
- Use Versafine ink to stamp the film stamp across the middle of the white card, and then mat this to the card blank.
- On spare white card stamp the camera, sentiment and some hearts.
- Cut and mat the sentiment onto pink and black card, and attach to card with foam pads.
- Add some colour to the camera and hearts using the Zig pen and a water brush.
- Use foam pads to attach the camera to the card, and glue to attach the hearts.
Remember to have a look at the Daring Cardmakers blog to see the fabulous creations by the design team, and if you have time you could always submit a card of your own too.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x