Wednesday, 9 November 2016

For The Love Of Stamps DT Samples - Tons Of Fun

Hello

Time to show another 3 of the DT samples I made - this time using the very cute Tons Of Fun set, these little elephants are just so cute, and perfect for so many different cards from birthdays to new babies.


This is the front of my Twist & Pop card (instructions for this card can be found on YouTube).  I cut a piece of purple paper from the Beautifully Brights paper pad, and used Hickory Smoke Distress Ink to randomly stamp the small elephant and present over it.  The band was made from white card stock, covered in plum paper from the paper pad, and I cut out an elephant, some presents and a sentiment.


This is the inside of the card, and I simply stamped various elephants on to white card panels, and cut out stamped sentiments.  I matted these all on to panels of purple and plum paper.  I really like this style of card, and it's very popular at the minute - think you might see me make a few more of these. 

This is a quad easel card I made, and I simply stamped elephants, gifts etc on to the 4 various white panels, coloured them in using Pumice Stone Distress Ink and ProMarkers (Pastel Pink, Blue, Yellow & Green) then matted onto yellow and orange paper from the Pretty Pastel paper pad.

This is a view of the quad easel from above.


This is a 5 x 5" card, and I am loving the simple monochrome look with just a hint of gold.  I used Black Onyx Versafine ink to randomly stamp the sentiment stamp over the entire card blank, going off the edges of the card.  I then stamped the 3 elephants in the larger of the oval die cuts, and the sentiment in the smaller die cut.  Both were matted onto the corresponding gold mirri mats, and adhered to the front of the card with foam pads.  A strip of white organza ribbon was tied around the top of the card to finish it off.


Hope you liked seeing my samples, and if you have any questions or comments then please get in touch.

Thanks for looking, and happy crafting!

Hugs
Lorre-Anne x


No comments:

Post a Comment