Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Some Bee Crafty Cards

Hello again....I'm back with a new collection of cards made using some products from the fabulous Bee Crafty....their stamps are amazing quality & a dream to stamp with, and their Inkables templates are great fun to use too!


One of my fave sentiments...such an easy card to make, blend some Distress Inks onto white cardstock, spray a little water through an Inkables template and blot off with paper towel, matt and layer both background card and topper onto black card, and add some Nuvo Crystal Drops.  Love the colours in this card!


Another simple make due to the fabulousness of Bee Craftys products...I blended 2 Distress Inks onto white cardstock, inked through my Inkables template, stamped a Background texture, then stamped both the Splatter Swirl Circle and Be Yourself WORDage in black Versafine Ink.  I matted onto black and hot pink card then added to my white card blank.


I blended 2 Distress Inks onto white cardstock, inked through an Inkable Template, stamped the Never Regret WORDage stamp & the BEAUtanicals Dandelion stamp in Black Versafine ink, and matted onto black cardstock.  This was then added to a white card blank.


What a fantastic statement....I used Brushos to get the splatter effect on this card, stamped the Life Is A Canvas sentiment onto white cardstock and cut it into 3 pieces, matted onto black card, then a white card blank, and this was the end result! Love it!!!



I again used Brushos to get this effect, and used the Square Style Wire Set and the Style Wire Borders Set of stamps.  I finished off by matting onto black card and used Nuvo Crystal Drops to add dots along the wire border.

I hope you liked my cards, and if you have any comments or questions then please let me know.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

4 comments: