Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Hello

Hello.....well I've finally decided to give blogging a go at long last! Here goes my first blog......

Guess I should start by introducing myself....my name is Lorre-Anne, and I'm a stay at home mum to two mischievous wee boys ;-), and my fave hobby is crafting.  I began crafting in 2009, and solely made cards, but now 7 years on I enjoy making home decor, book folding and paper cutting.  My two little boys also love anything craft related so we can often be found surrounded by paper, paint, glue....having fun making whatever we feel like!  The boys always make handmade cards for peoples  birthdays etc, and I've had to start giving them their own stash so they leave mine alone :-)

Most of my posts will involve Craftwork Cards in some way as they are one of my favourite paper craft companies, and I think I may even be slightly addicted to buying their collections....and I know I'm not the only one!

I hope to post weekly with new projects I'm working on, do some tutorials on crafty creations I've made, and also just to update on any new fab crafty products I've spotted and want to share with all you lovely peeps.

Shall be on later to post some of my Craftwork Card creations.

Big crafty hugs
Lorre-Anne
X

No comments:

Post a Comment