Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Craftwork Cards Chalkboard Collection

Hello again....here are a collection of cards I have made using CWCs Chalkboard kit, I absolutely adore the colours in this collection and once I started making some cards I couldn't stop myself.  I hope you like my creations, and any comments will be greatly appreciated.


I made the card above by cutting a few inches off the front of a white 6x6" card blank, I stuck down patterned paper from the paper pad, added a die cut sentiment and 2 die cut butterflies.  Lastly, I glittered round the sentiment and butterflies.


White 6x6" card blank, strip of patterned paper, die cut framed sentiment, die cut flowers & bird, Nuvo Crystal Drops and some Stickles.

White 6x6"card blank, strip of patterned paper ripped to give this fab effect, a sentiment topper, yellow organza ribbon, card candi and some Stickles.

White 6x6" card blank, another strip of paper from the pad that I have ripped to give a great torn effect, a sentiment, card candi and lots of Stickles.


White 6x6"card blank, a sheet of patterned paper from the kit cut to fit, white organza ribbon with sentiment and more Stickles.

White 6x6"card blank, 2 sheets of identical patterned paper from the kit (I fussy cut the floral part out of 1 sheet so I could decoupage it onto the other), a sentiment, white organza ribbon, card candi and Stickles to glitter it up!


Another white 6x6 card blank where I cut some off the front panel, 2 sheets of paper cut to size, a sentiment, white organza ribbon and my trusty Stickles glitter glue.


Another very simple card to make but I think it's really effective - the colours are stunning!  White 6x6"card blank, sheet of patterned paper from kit, a topper and Stickles.


Very easy card to make as CWC has done all the hard work here, white 6x6" card blank, patterned paper, sentiment topper, card candi, Stickles Glitter Glue and Glossy Accents.


White 6x6" card blank, small strip of patterned paper, 3 die cut frame toppers, 3 die cut flowers and some Stickles - you don't need much to make a lovely, classy card!


White 6x6"card blank, small strip of patterned paper, die cut framed topper, card candi and some Glossy Accents.

I hope you liked seeing some of my creations using this fantastic kit from Craftwork Cards, and if you have any questions please let me know.

Hugs
Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Post a Comment