Hi everyone for my Bee Crafty DT post this week I'm sharing a very simple CAS card I made using my Distress Oxides and 2 stamps. I've opted not to put a sentiment on the card as I want it to be suitable for any occasion.
- White 7" x 5" card blank
- Black card
- White watercolour card
- Script XL
- BEAUtanicals Lily
- Distress Oxides (Bundled Sage, Spiced Marmalade, Victorian Velvet, Black Soot)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Masking sheet
- Black gems
What to do
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white watercolour card slightly smaller again.
- Stamp the lily in the centre of the watercolour card using Versafine ink.
- Stamp the lily onto a masking sheet, carefully cut out and stick over the stamped image on the watercolour card.
- Stamp the script over the masked image using Versafine ink.
- Carefully peel off the masking sheet.
- Add some colour to the flower using the Distress Oxides and a water brush.
- Use the water brush to add some Black Soot Oxide around the flower, this will give the impression of a shadow and make the flower stand out more from the script.
- Mat the watercolour card to the black card and secure to the card blank.
- Add some gems.
That's my project complete for this week, I'll be back soon with a new card to share with you all. Until then, Happy Crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x