Hi everyone, it’s Thursday which means I’m up on the Imagine Design Create blog sharing another DT project with you all… and this week I decided to make a simple little tag using my Oxide inks and the Snowflake Kisses stamp set.
- White tag
- Snowflake Kisses stamp set
- Distress Oxides (Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Wilted Violet)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Pinkorganza ribbon
What to do
- Smoosh some of the Oxides on to a blending mat and spritz with water, drag the tag through this mix and dry with a heat tool, occasionally flicking water droplets and repeating until the desired result is achieved.
- Stamp the snowflakes and sentiment using the various colours of Oxides, and blend some Worn Lipstick around the edges.
- Finish by tying a ribbon through the top of the tag.
These tags could be created using any colours you wish, and would be ideal to pop on your Christmas presents this year. I’ll be back next week to share another project with you all, until then happy crafting! Pop on over to the Imagine Design Create blog and have a look at some of the fabulous designs by my teammates.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x