Hi everyone, for my weekly Bee Crafty blog post I'm sharing a card I have made using one of my older stamp sets. I wanted to create quite a simple card that would be suitable for any occasion and for either a man or a woman... I think this fits the bill!
- 6" square white card blank
- Brown and white card
- Leaf stamp
- Everyday Sentiments XL
- Distressed Harlequin Dinkable
- Distress Oxides (Aged Mahogany, Forest Moss, Ripe Persimmon, Gathered Twigs)
- White gel pen
- Cut brown card slightly smaller than the card blank, and a white square slightly smaller again.
- Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat and spritz with water, then drag the white square of card through it. Dry with a heat tool.
- Take the larger of the leaves and stamp randomly over the card using Forest Moss Oxide. Next take the smaller leaf and stamp this using Gathered Twigs.
- Place the Inkable randomly over the card and ink through with Ripe Persimmon.
- Blend some Gathered Twigs around the edges of the card, and then tie some twine around the centre before matting to the brown card and fixing to the card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment using Gathered Twigs, cut out and blend some around the edges before matting to a piece of brown card. Use foam pads to affix to the centre of the card.
- Finish by adding some highlights with a white gel pen.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x