Hi everyone it's Monday so that means I'm up again on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog to share another Bee Crafty DT project. This week I am having another play with my Distress Oxides.
What you need to make this card -
- 6" x 6" white card blank
- black & white card
- Birds & Butterflies large stamps
- WORDage - Everyday Sentiments set 1
- Inkables template - Oval Lattice
- Distress Oxides (Fossilized Amber & Broken China)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
What to do -
- Take the card blank and cut it to 4" to give a tent fold card.
- Cut black card slightly smaller and white card smaller again.
- Place the inkables template over the white card and run through a die cutting machine to emboss the pattern.
- Use blending foam to add some Distress Oxides to the card, and flick some water droplets on to this. When dry, mat on to the black card and glue to the card blank.
- Stamp the large butterfly using Versafine ink and colour in with Oxides and a water brush, cut out and glue to the card (only add glue to the centre of the butterfly so you can raise the wings to give some dimension to your card).
- Stamp a sentiment using Versafine ink, cut out and mat on to black card. Attach to the card using foam pads.
I'll be back next Monday with another project for you, thank you so much for dropping by.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x