Hi everyone, it's Monday so that means I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog sharing a new DT project with you all. For this weeks project I've taken some inspiration from my fellow DT members and got my Dinkables out to play, this is a new one I recently purchased and I absolutely love it.
What you need -
- 6" x 6" white card blank
- Black & white card
- Art Stamps - Birds & Butterflies set 1
- Everyday sentiments 1
- Dinkables - Hearts
- Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass & Twisted Citron)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Black organza ribbon
- Glue, Foam pads
What you need to do -
- Cut a square of black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and 2 squares of white slightly smaller again.
- Take one of the white squares and stamp 2 butterflies, mask them off then blend some ink through the template. Blend some Tumbled Glass around the edges.
- Add some colour to the butterflies wings using a water brush and some distress inks. When dry, use a craft knife to cut around the butterflies wings, this will give some dimension to your card as they will rise off the card.
- Use Versafine ink to stamp the sentiment.
- Tie some ribbon around the right hand side of the card.
- Take the other square of white card and splatter some distress inks on to it using a water brush. Use foam pads to attach this to the other white card, and mat to the black card then glue to the card blank.
Close up showing the splattered ink under the wings.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x